During this tough time, TCBOOST has created a virtual gym option that brings our expert trainers into your home with individualized programs to help you achieve your specific fitness and sports-performance goals no matter your situation.
Even though we are all sharing similar realities, our fitness goals remain as personal and specific as ever. From high school students looking to gain a leg up on the competition, to parents working from home wanting to maximize their fitness potential using the resources they have at hand to professional athletes preparing for their sport’s eventual return, we’re here to customize a plan that is tailored to your unique needs.
We are offering custom fitness plans as well as the Thrive at Home program via the Teambuildr app with ZOOMFit live workouts.
TCBOOST Thrive at Home
The Thrive at Home program brings daily workouts directly to your phone so you can work on your fitness and sports-performance goals when and where is convenient for you
- Six days per week of TCBOOST workouts directly to your phone via your login on the TCBOOST TeamBuilder App. You can choose either the Athlete or Adult fitness training track (or both for family memberships).
- Training plans will be age-appropriate and include creative and engaging workouts that will be a mix of mobility, strength, speed, metabolic and movement work designed for limited space and equipment (house/yard/park/street).
- Ability to enter and track progress, view video demos of exercises and drills, and send questions to our coaches via chat function in the TeamBuildr App.
- The option to join a ZOOMFit virtual class on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-9am that takes you through the day’s program with one of our talented coaches.
Custom Virtual Programs
Submit Your Info Below for a FREE 20-Minute Fitness Consultation with a Personal Coach.
At TCBOOST, no two custom fitness plans are exactly alike. Below are four examples of plans that have worked for some of our clients.
Jessica, Adult Working from Home
Jessica is working from home and has limited fitness equipment and a finite amount of space. She typically goes to the gym once or twice a week and is looking to maintain her fitness routine and take advantage of her time at home to lose weight and get into better shape.
- Six days per week of TCBOOST workouts directly to her phone via the TeamBuildr app.
- From Monday-Saturday, she has the option to do a LIVE ZoomFIT workout with a TCBOOST coach.
- Training plans are custom to her fitness level and include creative and engaging workouts that are a mix of mobility, strength, speed and movement work designed for limited space and equipment (house/yard/park/street).
- The knowledgeable TCBOOST coaches are at her fingertips, she has the ability to enter and track her progress, view video demonstrations of exercises and drills, and chat with the coaches through the app.
Sean, High School Athlete
Sean is a junior in high school on the Varsity Track Team. His spring season was unfortunately cancelled, but he wants to use this time to get faster, shave seconds off his personal bests, put his team in a winning position for next year and earn a starting spot on the top relay team.
- Sean started out with a thorough intake meeting via FaceTime with his family and his TCBOOST coach to understand goals, equipment and space available.
- A custom plan was created for Sean that focuses on speed development, power, mobility and rehab work to keep his body healthy.
- The plan is sent to his TeamBuildr app to track his performance and provide easy access to ask questions of his trainer.
- His coach and he have weekly check-ins and open communication to review progress and recommend changes in order to stay on course to achieve his goal.
Kayla, Active 13-Year-Old
Kayla is a 13-year-old seventh grader who plays soccer, tennis, basketball and volleyball. Although she’s still figuring out which sports are her favorite, she loves to stay active and her parents love helping her develop a healthy lifestyle. Without sports practices as her outlet, Kayla has a lot of unused energy and needs a fun, engaging and diverse fitness regimen she can do at home.
- Kayla and her parents started out with a chat with a TCBOOST Coach, who got a sense of the types of activities that keep Kayla engaged and excited to get moving.
- Six days per week of TCBOOST workouts and activities directly to her phone (or her parents’ phone) via the TeamBuildr app.
- Activity plans are custom to her age level and include engaging workouts that are a mix of creative speed, strength development and movement work designed for limited space and equipment (house/yard/park/street).
- The knowledgeable TCBOOST coaches are at her fingertips, with the ability to enter and track her progress, view video demonstrations of exercises and drills, and chat with the coaches through the app.
Anthony, Professional Athlete
Anthony is a professional athlete that needs to stay at the top of his game despite a challenging situation. He is focused on high-performance training with speed and strength at the forefront so that he is ready and in top form when he steps back on the field. His career and livelihood depend on it!
- Anthony began with a thorough intake meeting via FaceTime with his TCBOOST coach to understand goals, equipment and space available.
- A custom plan was created for Anthony that focuses on the needs of a high-performance athlete including individualized speed & strength development, mobility and sport-specific conditioning.
- Daily, Anthony does private virtual training sessions with his coach to oversee technique, provide motivation, adjust his training and keep him improving.
Submit your info through the form now to customize your unique plan or to sign up for ZOOMFit or ZOOMBoost Training Programs!