We have been working hard to prepare both our programming and facility to make sure we are in-sync with state and local guidelines, but more importantly to make sure you feel safe and empowered while you’re training with us. Below is an outline of the measures we are taking in order to re-open with that in mind.
What is TCBOOST doing to ensure that the indoor training facility is clean, sanitary and safe to re-open?
- Our entire 10,000 square foot facility has been professionally cleaned, sanitized and fumigated.
What protocol will TCBOOST coaches follow to provide the safest possible training environment for clients?
- All coaches are equipped with hospital-grade sanitizing spray and a cleaning cloth to wipe down all equipment immediately after use by each client.
- All coaches wear face masks at all times while coaching in-facility, and at all times outdoors when they are unable to maintain proper social distancing from a client.
- All coaches will keep 6ft (social distancing) between themselves and their clients whenever possible throughout training sessions.
- Any coach that experiences potential symptoms (coughing, aching, chills, fever, etc.) will NOT come into the facility.
What about the other staff members in-facility who are not actively conducting 1-on-1 personal training sessions?
- We have a new, dedicated facility sanitization lead with the sole responsibility to sanitize and wipe down all equipment and high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
- At the end of each day, all staff members will collectively sanitize and wipe down all equipment and other high-touch surfaces before exiting the facility.
How are you keeping the facility’s equipment safe and sanitary for clients?
- We are removing all non-essential equipment from the facility in order to minimize high-touch surfaces and keep our training space as safe as possible.
- Each client is assigned their own dedicated set of equipment per session, and therefore not share, or touch, any other equipment.
- Once each client is done with a piece of equipment for their session, that client’s coach will carefully sanitize, wipe down and put it away.
Are there any other advantages that TCBOOST’s facility has in terms of providing a safe training environment?
- At 10,000 square feet with 18 foot ceilings, our facility will provide clients with significant personal space and social distancing while training, as well as continuous fresh air circulation throughout the day.
- Whenever possible, we will have the facility’s four large garage doors and five additional doors open to create maximum air exchange and fresh air flow.
- When conditions are too hot or humid to safely keep these doors open, we have five rooftop HVAC units that dehumidify the air, create cooler temperatures and ensure continuous air circulation.
What programs will be offered when TCBOOST re-opens?
- In accordance with IDPH guidelines, we are offering 1-on-1 personal training in our facility as well as small group programs in-facility and outdoors.
- Group programs for Youth Speed Foundations (Ages 8-11); JV Speed and Agility (Ages 12-14); Varsity Speed, Agility and Strength (Ages 14-18), College Speed, Agility and Strength and our Track Program are offered.
- BOOSTFit Adult outdoor classes are offered 6 days a week (Mon.-Sat. @ 8am) and can be purchased in 10-Packs or as a 10-week unlimited program.
If I come to the facility without having signed up for a program, can I train as a drop-in?
- No, all clients must sign up ahead of time online, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 847-559-2307 to ensure there is room for you in the program and in order for us to maintain no more than 10 people in the facility at one time.
In what ways is TCBOOST prioritizing social distancing throughout all programming?
- We reinvented our workout programs with social distancing as the highest priority, alongside our consistent dedication to injury prevention and performance enhancement.
- Clearly-marked individual training zones within our facility will allow our coaches to guide clients through training sessions while keeping a safe distance from other personnel.
As a TCBOOST client, what am I expected to do before, during and after a training session?
Before a Training Session:
- Do you or anyone in your household have any COVID-19 Symptoms? Please stay at home and inform TCBOOST via phone call (847) 599-2307 or text the coach you will not be attending. For symptoms list, go to CDC.gov/coronavirus
- Make sure that you are signed up/registered for a spot. Drop ins are not allowed.
- Wash hands prior to leaving your house
- You must bring your own face mask to the workout and wear it as you arrive either in-facility or at the training field. Masks must be worn at all times while in the TCBOOST facility if you are in a TCBOOST training group. Private sessions may do the socially distanced speed portion unmasked, however will be required to wear masks while in the weight-room. Athletes will be given frequent socially distanced mask breaks during the workout.
- Bring your own water bottle(s) and a towel
- Bring/pack hand sanitizer and wipes for yourself for pre/during/post training
- When you enter the facility or arrive at the field, your temperature will be checked by TCBOOST staff and you will need to confirm lack of symptoms for yourself and household.
During a Training Session:
- Understand and follow all directions regarding the set-up of a training program
- Please separate your equipment bag/gear/shoes away from other athletes. We will provide designated bag drop spots for each athlete
- TCBOOST Organized group training sessions in the facility will be no larger than 6 athletes
- Athletes will be separated throughout the workout to maintain a minimum of 6 feet spacing between each individual and from our coaches.
- If equipment is used during the session, it will be wiped down between each athlete’s use, and sessions are intentionally designed to minimize any shared equipment.
- Water bottles will not be shared so please bring your own water bottle. Keep your water bottle near your own bag to avoid contact by others
- You must wear a face mask at all times while in the TCBOOST facility weight room
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash
Post Training Session:
- Use wipes/sanitizer brought to wash down your hands, cleats/bag etc.
- Continue to keep distance from all other athletes
- Avoid touching any equipment, coaches will pick up and clean equipment.
- Wash your hands once you get home
- Disinfect frequently touched objects once home again
What happens if a TCBOOST client or employee tests positive for COVID-19?
- If a TCBOOST coach, staff member or client who has been training in-facility or outdoors with us within the past (14) days tests positive for COVID-19:
- We will close the facility to deep clean and allow all surfaces/equipment to be sanitized and fumigated. We will reopen as soon as it is deemed safe to do so.
- We will notify everyone who has come into contact with that coach or client over the previous 14 days since the positive test.
- The TCBOOST coach, staff member or client who tested positive will not be able to return until they are medically cleared to do so.