The TCBOOST Track and Field Club is designed to give athletes between the ages of 14 to 18 an opportunity to join an organization that is a renowned leader in speed development. We have trained multiple high school state champions as well as state placers & qualifiers. We also have seen our NFL Draft Prep athletes drop an average of .3 seconds off their 40 times.
As a part of the TCBOOST Track and Field Club you will:
- Learn from top level coaches who have not only competed at a high level, but have trained some of the best athletes in the world.
- Develop your skill set like never before through the best training program around.
- Receive individualized attention with a coach to athlete ratio of 1:9.
- Train at a state of the art facility that utilizes, among other things, a 60 meter mondo track, Run Rockets, and the latest in technology.
By using a scientific approach to our training we focus on mechanics, technique, and how the body works to put together the best training programs possible. With over 18 years of experience working with athletes, TCBOOST will help with every aspect of your training and achieve Engineered Results.
- TCBOOST T-Shirt
- USATF Membership Fee
- TCBOOST Track Uniform
Training Programs & Schedule
List of Potential USATF Meets:
- 2017 USATF IL Assoc. Junior Olympics Track & Field Championships – June 23rd – 25th in Bourbonnais, IL
- Jane Dickens Track & Field Meet – Saturday, June 17th in Maywood, IL
- 2017 USATF Region 7 Junior Olympics Championships – July 6-9th in DeKalb, IL
- Dupage Track & Field Meet – Saturday, July 15th in Roselle, IL